Stress in the workplace is an extremely widespread situation and a cause of the many illnesses that doctors often encounter when one of us comes for a consultation. One of the most common problems of stress is the occurrence of tinnitus, among others. In this article we will talk about the causes that can give rise to this type of stress disorders.
Today, 4 out of 10 workers are facing major restructuring in their workplace, which increases the degree of uncertainty in their professional life. workplace becomes a place of tension and tension and tension in the workplace for the worker.
4 out of 10 workers suffer from work-related stress
These are just a few of the reasons why approximately 40% of working adults have job stress problems and, consequently, related problems such as sleep deprivation, altered state of nervousness and stress tinnitus.
Understand your own stress
The first step in avoiding stress-related illnesses is to understand the causes. Reducing stress in the workplace is a challenging task and, therefore, it is essential to understand the factors as well as the reactions on a psychological and physical level.
It is convenient to know the application of methods to ameliorate the triggers. The most common sources of occupational stress are:
- Few opportunities to advance. It is very common to find this situation in the work environment in small and medium-sized companies. There is usually one boss or manager and very few workers, which is why it is difficult to prosper in a small company.
- Poor organizational culture. Despite the technological advances that greatly facilitate our tasks, we still have very bad organization practices at work. This is undoubtedly one of the factors that causes the greatest tension and stress in workers.
- Lack of management support. If you are the boss or manager of a company you will probably find that you are alone in the management tasks and you will find a great level of responsibility that will not always be well understood by the rest of the workers. Undoubtedly, this is a complicated situation, but not impossible to solve.
- Tight deadlines. The frenetic pace of today's work always imposes very tight deadlines. How many times have you heard "I want it yesterday"?
- Conflicts with other colleagues or superiors. It is very common to meet coworkers who envy, in part, our situation for reasons that we often do not even control.
- Unclear requirements related to job performanceHow often do we encounter a problem in our work environment that we are asked to solve and that has little to do with our functions? This is very common in small and medium-sized companies, where we can increasingly find "all-in-one" workers.
Recent studies have shown that there is a causal relationship between the occurrence of stress and tinnitus. It is increasingly common to find tinnitus or tinnitus in people subjected to a high level of stress.
Identifying the factors that trigger work-related stress is the first step in reducing its effects.
To solve it, we should first treat stress if it can be a triggering factor, so that other possible causes of tinnitus can be ruled out.
Try to solve your stress
Identifying stress factors and understanding the reasons behind the effects is the first step in reducing stress. Once identified, solutions can be found for optimal management:
- Choose action over reaction. If you can do something to solve the problem, don't hesitate to do it. Do it!
- Control your breathing whenever you feel out of place. It is always a good idea to take a moment to think. Hot decisions are often the worst decisions
- Work 50 minutes on the task and eliminate interruptions. We are much more efficient at work when we give ourselves small "breaths" in between. The brain must rest for a few minutes in order to be able to tackle the new task in the best possible way.
- Create a day plan and stick to it. Keeping order and control of our work is always positive for the good development of the activity and more efficient.
- Prioritize tasks. It is important to tackle the most difficult and important tasks at peak performance times of the day.
- Practice relaxing activities outside the office. A good way to relieve stress is to practice a sport or an activity that allows us to relax after work.
- Do not skip 3 meals a day and walk whenever possible. It is not good to go hungry, not even to lose weight! Starving creates a stressful situation in our organism.
- He talks about problems at work. It is important to have someone to tell about work problems. Shared problems are less problems
Lack of sleep, a clear and diversified food program, daily worries and restlessness are, for the most part, factors that many workers do not consider important, however, not taking them into account can be a problem for our psychological balance that will gradually generate stress that will very soon surface.
Get in the hands of a specialist to obtain a proper diagnosis.
Did you find this information useful? Leave us a comment ?